Meet the Founder
El Ritmo Productions
Founder & Creative Director / Choreographer
Entrepreneur, teacher, dancer, writer & singer songwriter dedicated to help your child become the confident artist they always wanted to be.
2019 Award winner of Latin Young Australian Entrepreneur of the Year by Council of Australian Latin American Relationship (COALAR) and world class dancing program leader in helping many children to believe in their passion and achieve their dreams.
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and raised in Australian with a passion for dancing, creating an inspiring, lovable and engaging dance school that touches millions of children’s hearts.
A leader in Latin Dance, brought up dancing street Latin styles and further developing a passion in ballroom dance, bringing unique choreography and classes to every child in Australia and worldwide, continuing to support the Latin community in a fun and educational way.
Please meet Valeria Alonso who is the Founder & Managing Director of El Ritmo Productions and Dancing with Miss Val. An Educator, Dance Teacher, Choreographer,Entrepreneur, Singer & Songwriter, TV Producer & Speaker. Teaching, Producing and Educating are strengths with Valeria working alongside educators, film, television and music producers, students, parents, teachers and entrepreneurs.
Recent Presentations/ Guest Speaking/ Webinars/ Workshops
- Teacher Professional Development Workshop: “An intercultural Experience for your Language Class”, Spanish Teachers Association of South Australia, Teachers Conference – May 2022.
- Teachers Professional Development Workshop: “Teachers Immersion”, Spanish Teachers Association of South Australia – March 2021.
- Teacher Professional Development Workshop: “Salsa and its music”, Dance Teachers Dance, Ausdance SA – Mar 2021.
- Guest Speaker: “South Australian Businesses with Female Founders”, Workforce Blueprint, Oct 21.
- Workshop: Spanish Senior Conference, STASA, Oct 21.
- Guest Speaker: “How to Present on Camera and TV like a Professional plus”, Switch Start Scale, Oct 20.
- Award Winner: “Australian Latin American Young Entrepreneur of the year”, Australian Latin American Business Council, Sydney – Nov 2019.